Where leaders of humanity are made
Daycare and Preschool for children of age 1.6 years and above
WHY KARVE PRESCHOOL
- Daycare with food: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Play Group, Nursery, LKG, UKG
- After School Activities
- Special Education
- Teacher Student Ratio 1:10
- CCTV Monitoring in all rooms
- Child safe environment
- Transport for all batches
KARVE Preschool is managed by expert academicians of KARVE Education. The preschool facility is located on Neeladri Road, Electronic City and is easily accessible from all the residential communities and MNCs in Electronic City. The name KARVE comes from the first letters of the nouns Knowledge, Aurobindo, Rabindranath, Vivekananda and Education.
Vision and PhilosophyVision of KARVE Preschool is to make little leaders capable of taking charge of their primary education with high levels of positivity, self-respect and confidence. KARVE wants to improve human capital by helping individuals realize their true potential, through quality education and help our nation do better in the years ahead.
- Daycare with Food : For children of age 1.6+ years. 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Preschool : Play Group, Nursery, LKG, UKG
- After School Activities : 4 pm - 5:30 pm. Monday to Friday. Story Telling / Reading, Theatre, Gardening, Art & Crafts, Non-fire Cooking
- Special Education : Learning difficulties and individual differences are addressed with special one on one teaching. It is a systematically monitored arrangement that uses the inclusive class room ideology.
Learning ApproachKARVE offers education with the right mix of play and formal academic learning during the early years.
- Play: At KARVE, teachers incorporate the play way method for teaching through a series of activities like games, songs, free play, gardening, construction activities etc. KARVE follows a simple rule in the play school – Avoid compulsion and let early education be a manner of amusement. Young children learn by games; compulsory education cannot remain in the soul.
- Multiple Intelligence: Inspired by Howard Gardner, KARVE caters to requirement of all students with emphasis on integrated learning, problem solving and higher order thinking. Innovative and integrated classroom methodologies with outdoor learning ensure that students will have the skills and values for the next level in education.
- Montessori: Developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori, this approach emphasises independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child's natural psychological, physical, and social development.
CurriculumThe Curriculum is grouped into four parts emphasizing on Motor Skills, Academics, Arts and Personality of a student (MAAP). Every toddler is provided an equal opportunity to develop his/her own MAAP.
- Motor Skills: Gross motor activities involve playing physical games and Yoga. Physical games develop confidence in managing movement challenges such as balancing, climbing, crawling, bending or stretching.
- Academics: KARVE Preschool follows the Montessori and Multiple Intelligence approach for formal academic learning in the early years.
- Arts: At KARVE, Arts comprises Visual arts, Performing Arts and Gardening. Visual Art at KARVE includes Drawing and Painting.
- Personality Development: Life skills include psychosocial competencies and interpersonal skills that help children solve problems at their level, think critically and creatively, communicate effectively, build healthy relationships, empathize with others, and cope with managing their activities in a healthy and productive manner.
TransportThe school provides transport facility for pick-up and drop from all parts of Electronic City and nearby areas.
48, Pathy Housing Layout
Landmark: After Ajmera
Electronic City Phase 1