Wipro offers integrated portfolio of services to its clients in the areas of Consulting, System Integration and Outsourcing for key-industry verticals. Chairman Azim H.Premji, senior executives of Wipro and external members who are global leaders and visionaries, form the Wipro Board of Directors. Wipro has 108,071 employees working in 72 development centres across the globe. Wipro’s services span financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
AchievementsSome of the many achievements are:
- First PCMM Level 5 software company in the world
- First IT Services Company to use Six Sigma, in world
- First SEI CMM/CMMI Level 5 IT services company, in world
- Strategic partnership with 5 of the top 10 most innovative companies
- Among the top 3 offshore BPO service providers in the world
- No. 2 in Indian Domestic IT Services Provider Market
Ecologically ResponsibleTo achieve ecological sustainability, Wipro launched its Greenware range of toxin-free 100% recyclable desktops. Wipro generates bio-gas for cooking from food-waste in its cafeterias. Wipro's Electronic City campus has an aero wind generator as part of its Eco Eye initiative.
Wipro has come out with unique pooled transport solution in May 2009 with the help of Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) to introduce new routes from across the city to Electronics City. These buses terminate at the Wipro campus in Electronics City and more than 6,000 passengers (citizens and Wipro employees (5000)) avail this service of 200+ trips.
Wipro Technologies Ltd.
No 72, Keonics Electronic City
Bangalore - 560 100